VPI Dry Type Transformer
Industrial, Substation &
Distribution purpose manufacturing range upto 2MVA. 11KV, 22KV naturally air cooled. A dry type transformer has an iron core, vaccum pressure resin impregnated high voltage windings and low voltage windings. The Low voltage winding is constructed with conductors. Dupond nomex insulating material includes and apparatus to secure the windings in place during a vaccum and pressure resin impregnation process. The result is a coil that exhibits high short circuit protection due to the tightly bond conductors comparable to completely resin encased molded transformers at a substantially reduced cost.
transformers at a substantially reduced cost.
- Duty, Type Indoor, Ground Mounted
- Voltage Class 3.3, 6.6, 11, 22, 33 KV or any Specific.
- No of phases 3 phase
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Vector Group Dyn 1 or Dyn 5 or Dyn 11 or any specific.
- Insulating Fiber glass epoxy and epoxy resin.
- Off circuit tab changer to provide ±5% in 5 Step, ±7.5% in &Step taps in step of 2.5% and customer requirement.
- Winding Material Aluminium or Coffer with multi paper covering (MFGC).
- Painting Epoxy, Polyurethane or customer specific
- Rating & Diagram Plate
- Lifting Lugs
- Earthing Terminals
- LV & HV Side Cable Box